Bescher Collagen Regeneration Serum
As published by The Ultimate Travel Magazine.
- You might have heard of sea cucumbers, but not as an exciting new skin care ingredient. However, it is promising to up the ante in anti-ageing, and this new serum from Bescher is leading the charge.
- What Is It: A high powered skin serum you wear at night to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Why buy: The serum contains 40 per cent sea cucumber collagen and is the first of its kind.
- The Details: Bescher Sea Cucumber Collagen Regeneration Serum costs rrp $119 for 30ml, available from www.bescher.com.
- Road Test
- When it comes to back stories for skin care products and launches, the one that Australian Renee Alyce has to tell is as unique as the key ingredient in her new serum, Bescher. Before Renee got into skin care development she had all sorts of skin issues, and found that nothing ever really worked for her troubles long term. Then, at age 26, she moved to to a remote island in the Pacific without access to everyday products including skin care such as cleansers and moisturisers.
- While exploring her local surroundings she came across sea cucumbers, a marine invertebrate that is believed to possess regenerative and healing properties. Renee noticed the locals using extracts on small wounds and infections and their skin problems disappearing rapidly. Investigating further, she discovered that sea cucumbers are more than unique. They’re rich in bio-active compounds, which not only allow them to survive but also thrive and regenerate themselves in the harshest environments on the planet, and they contain collagen along with a rare peptide which can influence collagen production, change its elasticity, and regenerate new skin cells.
- The humble sea cucumber’s potential as a skin care and anti-ageing ingredient got Renee excited, so she returned to the Gold Coast to develop Bescher, a serum which she believes is the first of its kind in the world to be enriched with sea cucumber. She even experimented on herself, applying the serum every night and reducing her pigmentation significantly over a six month period.
- I was sent a bottle of Bescher to road test and I used it for two weeks at night only. I loved it from the first application for a variety of reasons. The serum’s formula is unique, containing among other things 40 per cent sea cucumber collagen - the all-important hero ingredient - and hyaluronic acid. But it also has a lovely gel texture which is light, and melts into the skin quickly and easily. Immediately your skill will feel cool and soothed, like it would it aloe vera, but over time, just a matter of weeks in fact, it will improve skin skin texture, radiance and overall hydration. Also, any skin irritation or inflammation you have will be eased or banished altogether thanks to the sea cucumber’s accelerated healing powers, and the serum will also plump up the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will not only look healthier, but more youthful, and what’s not to love about that?
- Beauty In Travel Loves
- Bescher smells divine and melts into the skin easily.
A little goes a long way - a 30ml bottle of Bescher should last about three months.
- It is made in Australia with natural bio-active ingredients.
- It is also naturally free from a long lineup of potentially harmful toxins found in skin care products including silicones, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, GMO’s and more.
- The serum comes in a petite size ideal for travellers.