Meet Bescher Founder Renee Alyce
As published by Esprit Magazine Australia.
- Personal recommendation is still the most powerful influencer of purchase and, while I was getting pleasing results myself with this product, the experience that really sealed the deal was my daughter using/”borrowing” it and saying just three days later…“love your serum, Mum it’s really changed the clarity of my skin”. In three days!
- Hello Bescher. . . An email or two later and I’m getting the whole story from the Australian founder, Renee Alyce.
- “Before I developed Bescher, I had all sorts of skin issues. I was a frustrated, confused brand-hopper searching for a solution. Nothing ever really worked and if it did, it wasn’t for long.
- When I was 26, I moved to a secluded island in the pacific. I didn’t have access to modern day conveniences, so I decided to create my own there. I researched environmental surveys of the island, sourced and tested many natural ingredients from the soil, trees, caves and the ocean and that’s when I stumbled upon a rare extract from the sea.
- I discovered Sea Cucumbers possess extraordinary regenerative and healing properties. Their miraculous capacity for rejuvenation is thanks to a rare peptide that, by physically stiffening and softening itself, changes the elasticity of their collagen. This stimulation of collagen regenerates new skin cells and it is one of the few creatures in the world capable of re-growing.
- The complex profile of this aquatic ingredient harbours extraordinary properties, from the crème de la crème in cosmeceutical anti-ageing marine collagen to photoprotective mycosporine-like amino acids (MAAs), to skin cell regenerating glycosaminoglycans, to antioxidant-abundant phenolics.
- We’re talking an endless range of skincare benefits: antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant-rich, pigmentation and wound healing, hydrating, elasticising and rejuvenating. Sea cucumber also naturally contains the skin whitening proteins that inhibit tyrosinase which, in turn, further prevents melanogenesis and UV irradiation. Skin drinks up these properties and benefits from its full spectrum of nutrients including vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium.
- I returned to my hometown on the Gold Coast Australia to embark on my mission, working closely with a leading cosmetic compounding pharmacist to formulate what I believe to be the world’s first serum enriched with Sea Cucumber Collagen. Bescher brings a new extract to the market, helping women all around the world combat the signs of ageing while rejuvenating their skin.
- Bescher is made in Australia with natural bio-active ingredients. Our clean formulations are free from the nasties such as free from silicones, sulphates, parabens, dyes, chemical sunscreens and SLSs. We do not test on animals and use 100% recyclable packaging.
- After a few months of launch, women all around the world are having life changing skin transformations. Nothing makes me more happy than knowing that Bescher is helping women feel more comfortable in their own skin.”
- The 30ml serum, RRP $119.00, lasts about three months of nightly use. Tiptoeing into stores, with two boutique bricks-and-mortar retailers, Bescher is actively seeking retail partners.